TrueTTY 2.30 is released!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hello All,

      I just have uploaded TrueTTY 2.30 to the main site and mirror:

      http://www.dxsoft.com/truetty.zip
      http://www.truetty.com/truetty.zip

      Best regards,
      Sergei mailto:amx@...
      http://www.dxsoft.com

      TrueTTY Versions History

      V2.30
      "State" and "IOTA" fields was added to catch-word popup menu.
      "State", "Grid" and "IOTA" options was added to
      "Setup / Text / Use "Other" field as" menu.
      TrueTTY can send information about used mode to logger now.
      See "Setup / Other / Send Mode to logger when mode was changed" ,
      "Setup / Other / Send Mode to logger together with callsign" an
      "Setup / Other / Send mode ... as ..." options.
      V2.26
      Fast squelch in AX25 mode was made.
      V2.25
      AFC has two parameters now.
      The first parameter is local deviation in hertzs, i.e. maximal deviation
      from current frequency. Second parameter is global deviation in hertzs, i.e.
      maximal deviation from last user-selected frequency. User-selected
      frequencies are shown at spectrogram or waterfall by short thin lines.
      V2.24
      MultiFSK decoder was improved.
      V2.23
      AX25 decoder was rewritten.
      Noise-immunity was great improved in HF-PACKET and
      slightly improved in UHF-PACKET.
      V2.22
      BPSK31 and QPSK31 decoders were rewritten.
      QPSK31 decoding quality was vastly improved.
      V2.21
      AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX) decoder was rewritten.
      Decoding quality was notably improved.
      V2.20
      User can select optimal or wide filters via "Filters" menu in RTTY and ASCII
      modes now. Wide filters can be useful to decoding signals corrupted by polar
      flutter. Use optimal filters in all another cases.
      [...]
    • J.Reed
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
        Sergei, I just downloaded CwType and after I installed it, it just displays a blank program display and then waits and waits and waits. After I close it, it sends a report to Micro Soft for some reason. I've tried it on two WinXP
        machines, one P4 Pentium and one KD-6 AMD desktop. James Reed. jhreed@...

        Oops, the version I downloaded was V1.30...

[...]

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2003
          Hello J.Reed,

          Monday, December 8, 2003, you wrote:

          JR> Sergei, I just downloaded CwType and after I installed it, it just displays a blank program display and then waits and waits and waits. After I close it, it sends a report to Micro Soft for some
          JR> reason. I've tried it on two WinXP
          JR> machines, one P4 Pentium and one KD-6 AMD desktop. James Reed. jhreed@...

          JR> Oops, the version I downloaded was V1.30...

          And it was CwType, not TrueTTY :-)

          Nevertheless, it was very strange behavior ...

          Best regards,
          Sergei mailto:amx@...
          http://www.dxsoft.com