Re: [dxsoft] SeaTTY 1.23 beta is published

  • Roger Proust
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1 6:41 AM
      Hello Sergei,

      I have made my first trials of the new SeaTTY v 1.23 .

      NAVTEX:

      Excellent
      Thanck you for the new modification about the AFC in NAVTEX mode. Now, I can decode automaticaly, from Cross Lagarde (Toulon) Station, NAVTEX messages with my old BLU receptor SANGEAN 803 A which only allows with the clarifier button a setting of the frequencies not under 100Hz .The general setting was :

      frequency : 516 KHz (2000 Hz below 518 KHz ) for english messages
      488 KHz (2000 Hz below 490 KHz ) for french messages
      local AFC : 150 Hz
      global AFC : 600 Hz
      Clarifier knob setting in middle course without setting frequency

      With my new BLU receptor SANGEAN ATS 909 wich allow a setting of the frequency with a precision of 40 Hz, I can set and memorise in my receptor for the NAVTEX reception :

      516.3 KHz (-1700 Hz below 518 KHz) for english messages
      488.3 KHz (-1700 Hz below 518 KHz) for french messages

      with for SeaTTY:
      local AFC : 50 Hz
      global AFC : 300 Hz/ 250 Hz

      RTTY (Offenbach)

      Excellent .No problem because the emission are permanent.

      FAX MTO

      The decoding of the FAX MTO ( Offenbach, Nortwood, Rome) pictures is excellent and the problem with the scrolling bars has disappeared.
      However as I have already asked you, can you add on the FAX window a setting zoom button (1/1,1/2) or reduce the scale of the picture to can see the whole (or almost) picture during decoding.

      Thanck you very much for all

      Best Greatings

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1 6:46 AM
        Hello Alexander,

        AA> Fixed Cluster monitor will be available to download tomorrow.
        New Cluster monitor available from the websites. Bug in New spots window
        fixed.

        Alexander mailto:aalog@...
      • BV2WS
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1 5:52 PM
          Good job, now everything go fine,
          Thank you, Alexander!

          De bv2ws

          AA> Fixed Cluster monitor will be available to download tomorrow.
          New Cluster monitor available from the websites. Bug in New spots window
          fixed.

          Alexander mailto:aalog@...

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/