Re: Hamport with Yeasu FT-100 and AAlog with Mixw

  • pa4fr
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Alexander,

      I've uploaded the CAT pages of the FT100 manual to the files section
      of this group.

      73 de Frank, PA4FR

      --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Anipkin <aalog@d...> wrote:
      > Hello pa4fr,
      >
      > Thursday, August 28, 2003 , you wrote to me:
      >
      > p> I'm evaluating aalog and hamport. First of all it would be very
      nice
      > p> if hamport would support the FT-100. I'm sure that a lot of
      FT-100
      > p> owners out there (including me) would welcome that. I can test
      beta's
      > p> if you want, no problem. I can send you that CAT specs if needed.
      (you
      > p> can find Linux C-code on the internet for CAT interfacing with
      FT-100)
      > We totally reprogramming transceiver interface now. Please send
      FT-100
      > to me.
      >

      > p> With Aalog I would the following (small) bug/inconsistancy.
      >
      > Thank you for bug report.
      >
      > p> Finally, an OLE interface between Mixw2 and Aalog would be great.
      I've

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        Hello pa4fr,

        Monday, September 1, 2003 , you wrote to me:

        p> Alexander,

        p> I've uploaded the CAT pages of the FT100 manual to the files section
        p> of this group.

        Thank you

        Best regards,
        Alexander mailto:aia@...