AALog contest module for TARA Grid Dip

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1 12:26 AM
      Hello ,

      I just upload new version of the AALog contest module 1.0 beta 20

      This version supports "TARA Grid Dip" contest. Enter name and Grid in
      the User Exchange field in the contest configuration window.

      new features:
      - cq/s&p autoswitch mode (Config|Properties menu)
      - now you can customize how to send numbers in short form
      (Config|Properties menu)
      - new values for using in macroses added.
      C1 - 1st sign of the callsign
      C5 - 5th sign of callsign
      C6 - 6th and more signs of callsign

      This is usefull when you cq-ing. Now you can set macros for CwType
      like
      ~[tx]`[c1]`[c2]`[c3]`[c4]`[c5]`[c6] tu ur 5nn [sNumberSend]~[rx]

      and call answer macros before you enter full callsign. Press the
      key and continue to enter the rest of callsign.

      Please note this version has NOT network support and has NOT link from the
      website. Network support will be returned soon.

      http://www.dxsoft.com/download/aatestb20.zip

      Alexander mailto:aalog@...
    • kimmed51
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 3, 2014
        I just launched Cwtype but the settings are not as I saved them. Now the settings are all different, the program still keys, but I hear no sound from my soundcard. Also why doesn't my transceiver cw sidetone work for cw when I use Cwtype?

        Thanks,
        Dave
        KW4AE