(no subject)

  • k0mst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      I merely want to know if there are any upgrades to Trutty program. I'd also
      like to know if there is any provision or feature in the program to resynch it
      during operation. Send all answers to k0mst@... Thank you.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hello k0mst,

        Tuesday, June 3, 2003, you wrote:

        kac> I merely want to know if there are any upgrades to Trutty program.

        Just download newest version and install it over old one.

        kac> I'd also
        kac> like to know if there is any provision or feature in the program to resynch it
        kac> during operation.

        What do you mean?

        Best regards,
        Sergei mailto:amx@...