Re: computer hangs after random time cwget execution

  • matteoneone
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2003
      thanks everyone for the help - Yes, I do have an Aopen board with
      onboard audio hardware - I will try to download the latest version of
      drivers for the board and try how it works. The strange thing is that
      I have beenusing a bunch of other programs making heavy use of
      soundcard for other digital modes, and I have run them for days
      continuously and it neven hang ... I'll let you know as soon as I
      instll the latest drivers.

      thanks again
      73 de iz2eeq Matteo
      --- In dxsoft@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Sica, Jr." <lsica@a...> wrote:
      > Matteo.
      >
      > Is your sound card on the motherboard? If it is, where did you \
    • matteoneone
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2003
        hi everyone again,
        this is to confirm that installation of the latest version of audio
        drivers lead to complete elimination of the problem.

        thank you very much
        73 iz2eeq Matteo