Contest module

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hello dxsoft,

      I just upload new version of contest module

      New features added

      1. ']' key in New QSO window - switch to calls list. Select Call and
      press Enter. Selected call will enter to Call field of the New
      QSO window and cursor moved to received number filed. if you
      press ESC key in the Calls window you will return to call field
      without changes.

      2. ";" - copy FIRST call from calls list to Call field. Cursor move
      to received number filed

      3. You can use Master.dat file now (list of calls from different
      tests).

      4. ALt+1...6 switch between windows.

      5. Calls window now resizable and automatic number columns.

      6. New macroses. You can use new macroses
      ~[iOldCall] ~[iOldRprtSent] ~[isOldRprtSent]
      ~[iOldNumberSent] ~[isOldNumberSent]

      in Cwtype program

      this is values for PREVIOUS QSO

      7. 10 min and Hour rate display.

      Download it from

      http://aalog.hypermart.net/aatest.zip
      http://www.hamport.com/aatest.zip
      http://www.dxsoft.com/aatest.zip

      Alexander mailto:aalog@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
        Hello dxsoft,

        Hello dxsoft,

        I just upload new version of contest module

        New contests added

        SARTG WW RTTY Contest (with TrueTTY)
        KCJ Contest
        YO DX HF Contest
        TOEC WW Grid Contest

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2002
          Hello dxsoft,

          I just upload new version of contest module

          New contest added

          - SCC RTTY Championship (with TrueTTY)

          Fixed bug in the YO DX HF Contest rules

          Download it from