Re: New contest module

  • Paul Hughes
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2002
      can some one tell me what wher is every thing and i need some help i havent
      a clue what is going on help me please
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 28, 2003
        Dear dxsoft users,

        I just upload new contest module.

        + AATest use Master.dta as callsign database now;
        + AutoCQ feature added. If you switch this mode ON then AATest will play CQ
        message until you press some key in the new qso window;
        + info about DX country, Distance, Beam direction sunrise/sunset time moved to
        special window.
        - fixed ARRL DX rules.
        + Russian PSK contest added (sri to late)

        Download it from

      • N5BRY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2003
          Alexander -
          I assume this is an update to AALog. Correcto ?
          Being new at this I am not sure of the SUBJECT relationship.

          Thanks, Bill

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 28, 2003
            Hello N5BRY,

            Friday, February 28, 2003 , you wrote to me:

            Nac> Alexander -
            Nac> I assume this is an update to AALog. Correcto ?
            Nac> Being new at this I am not sure of the SUBJECT relationship.
            AALog contest module is special revision of AALog for contesting. This is
            independed program (but AALog can directly load data from it to the main database)
            It has not some fields for general QSOs but very useful in the contests.

            Best regards,
            Alexander mailto:aia@...
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 13, 2003
              Dear dxsoft users,

              I just upload new contest module

              - Russian DX contest rules fixed
              + all mults in the multipliers window are visible in the same time
              + bugs fixed
              + One window for calls and master.dta
              + master.dta included in the package
              + now you can select macros for auto dupe answer