Re: Pactor

  • n7dc@cs.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2002
      wupps Be careful what you say about the Boy Scouts. As a Cub , Scout,
      Explore and Leader for 53 years I sometimes take exception of such
      statements. HI. Ive taught Boy Scouts the ham radio program for 40 years,
      and many of them are probably still on the air. I hope they arent the ones
      you are complaing about, and certainly passed on advice about good operating
      habits, along with E+IR : 486/FMHZ etc.
      73

    • John LaRock
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2002
        I have been with Sergi's group for probably 3 years and been quiet till now.
        N7DC, I concurr strongly.. As past ASM for youth activities, MI Section,
        Scoutmaster and Commissioner, and father of Eagles, it is the responsibility
        of amateurs to get involved with your youth groups. This is MY challenge to
        you my friends.. Put your Rig where your HEART should be!!
        John, K8XD

        > wupps Be careful what you say about the Boy Scouts. As a Cub , Scout,
        > Explore and Leader for 53 years I sometimes take exception of such
        > statements. HI. Ive taught Boy Scouts the ham radio program for 40
        years,
        > and many of them are probably still on the air. I hope they arent the
        ones
        > you are complaing about, and certainly passed on advice about good
        operating
        > habits, along with E+IR : 486/FMHZ etc.
        > 73

        > To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

      • Carl E. Nay
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2002
          I have a son who became a God and Country Scout about 30 years ago. It
          sure did not hurt him. He is now a research scientist with an orginization
          you support. All done on his own. I do not like to hear Scouting put down.
          Carl

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty email to:

        • Svein Henriksen
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 2, 2002
            Scouting is probably OK if they left out all the religious crap. Religious
            indoctrination of children is extremely detrimental of course.
            LA3PU
            Svein

            > I have been with Sergi's group for probably 3 years and been quiet till
            now.
            > N7DC, I concurr strongly.. As past ASM for youth activities, MI Section,
            > Scoutmaster and Commissioner, and father of Eagles, it is the
            responsibility
            > of amateurs to get involved with your youth groups. This is MY challenge
            > you my friends.. Put your Rig where your HEART should be!!
            > John, K8XD

          • Les Warriner
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 2, 2002
              Horse Feathers!!! This country was settled using religion and belief in
              God as its one strongest point. Now that we have deviated from that, see
              what this country has become.
              /
              /

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 2, 2002
                Hello Les,

                Saturday, February 02, 2002, you wrote:

                LW> Horse Feathers!!! This country was settled using religion and belief in
                LW> God as its one strongest point. Now that we have deviated from that, see
                LW> what this country has become.

                1. What of hundreds of countries do you mean ?
                2. It is offtopic there. All messages about scouts and gods will be bounced...

                Best regards,
                Sergei mailto:amx@...
                http://www.dxsoft.com