DXBase, the QSO Logger with full set of QSL/Station Automation Features
Designed for those who demand the best, DXbase
2007 is the premiere
amateur radio logging software for 32bit Windows. One look and you'll wonder
how you ever managed without it. Whether you want to custom design your own QSL
cards, labels, and charts, operate PSK and log directly into DXbase, perfect CW output with
the direct interface to the W5XD external keyer, automatically create award submission
forms, create your own reports, display maps and graylines
through our interface to DX Atlas, interact with the GoList
for Windows, monitor VHF Packet and Internet Packet letting DXbase tell
you when you need one, or just log a QSO with the greatest of ease, DXbase
software for you.
For more information, click here.
To download the trial version of DXBase, click here.
To purchase DXBase, click here.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Feb 21, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.