Re: [dxatlas] registration dxatlas

  • terry
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2003
      Hi.
      Yes Alex's Code is very long but i didnt have any problems entering it into DXATLAS.

      I did not type all the Code into the window i just selected the copy command from Alex's mail, from there I just pasted it into DXATLAS it only takes a few seconds.
      Cheers and Beers,
      Terry - West Yorks UK.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2003
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "terry" <aviation.radio@v...>
        wrote:
        > Hi.
        > Yes Alex's Code is very long but i didnt have any problems
        entering it into DXATLAS.

        > I did not type all the Code into the window i just selected the copy
        command from Alex's mail, from there I just pasted it into DXATLAS it
        only takes a few seconds.
        > Cheers and Beers,

        Terry - West Yorks UK.

        Service.
        > thanks terry for hte reply,
        i work with netscape browser and mail,
        i can hyligt the code and then with right mouseknob copy,
        but the result is nothing,
        how is it exactly done?
        thanks carlos on6cn

        > ---

      • terry
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2003
          Hi Carlos.
          Ok the full method i use is - once i had received Alex's registration mail i highlighted all the registration info from there i right clicked the mouse,now select copy,from there all that needs to be done is to move the mouse cursor over the registration windows of DXATLAS and again a right click of the mouse now select paste and the reg info should now be entered and thats it.

          No doubt once Alex wakens as its still early over in Canada he will be in touch with you,if i remember rightly he does supply an automatic reg system upon request,you will soon be sorted :-).
          In the mean time you may like to have ago using the method i used.
          Regards,
          Terry.

          ---

        • VE3NEA
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2003
            Hi Carlos,

            Your auto-registration file is on its way to you, instructions enclosed.

            73 Alex VE3NEA