RE: Ionoprobe and aurora data

  • Dave Baxter
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
      Likewise, Aurora data missing lately.

      There was a gap from about 12:00 August the 5th, but it came back that
      night.

      Late on the 6th it wet off again, coming back on at 00:00.

      However late on the 7th it went away again and has not been seen since.

      I'm guessing someone else's server broke...

      There is nothing in any of the broadcast messages (day view) to indicate
      any problems.

      73.

      Dave G0WBX.

      This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited. www.palmercook.co.uk