  • James Streible
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
      Dave,

      Same here.
      No Aurora data since August 7th.

      Jim K4DLI

      Dave wrote:

      > I'm running Ionoprobe 1.36 and since 20:30 UTC on the 7 Aug I have not
      > received any aurora data, everyhing else seems to be working ok.
      >
      > I have manually downloaded all the updates, current, recent and old
      > and it makes no difference.
      >
      > Is anyone else having the same problem? As far as I'm aware none of my
      > settings have changed.
      >
      > I did have an outage on the aurora data on the 5 Aug from 14:00 to
      > 00:00 UTC but then it started working again.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Dave
      > GM0KTH

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
        Thanks for that Jim, at least it doesn't look like the problem is at
        my end.

        We'll just have to wait until it comes back on line.

        Dave
        GM0KTH

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, James Streible <k4dli@...> wrote:

        > Dave,
        >
        > Same here.
        > No Aurora data since August 7th.
        >
        > Jim K4DLI
        >

        > Dave wrote:
        > >
        > > I'm running Ionoprobe 1.36 and since 20:30 UTC on the 7 Aug I have not
        > > received any aurora data, everyhing else seems to be working ok.
        > >
        > > I have manually downloaded all the updates, current, recent and old
        > > and it makes no difference.
        > >
        > > Is anyone else having the same problem? As far as I'm aware none of my
        > > settings have changed.
        > >
        > > I did have an outage on the aurora data on the 5 Aug from 14:00 to
        > > 00:00 UTC but then it started working again.
        > >
        > > Cheers
        > >
        > > Dave
        > > GM0KTH

      • Dave Baxter
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2008
          Likewise, Aurora data missing lately.

          There was a gap from about 12:00 August the 5th, but it came back that
          night.

          Late on the 6th it wet off again, coming back on at 00:00.

          However late on the 7th it went away again and has not been seen since.

          I'm guessing someone else's server broke...

          There is nothing in any of the broadcast messages (day view) to indicate
          any problems.

          73.

          Dave G0WBX.

          This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited. www.palmercook.co.uk