DXAtlas Display

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 1:52 PM
      Hi Alex

      I've been using both DXAtlas and HamCAP for some time now. I find the
      psuedo-colour display in HamCAP very easy to see where the propagation
      is working or not, and I like the estimator for which propagation mode
      (ie. 1F2, 2F2, F2F2 etc) is most likely along a given path.

      My question is:

      Would it be possible to incorporate the psued-colour display and the
      prop. mode into DXAtlas?

      Keep up the excellent work.

      Regards

      Chris