FYI Re: The bluegears 96 KHz sound board

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      When using the bluegears b-Enspirer sound board ($104.00) Rocky 3.5
      would not accept the output from that board resulting in refusal to play
      or load the program. I found that by using the integrated sound system
      on my motherboard (Realtek AC90) as the output and the Enspirer as the
      input I was able to retain the full bandwidth and the drivers for the
      Realtek AC90 were loaded successfully to allow for the audio out signal
      using speaker or headphones... pretty neat this way!

      Bruce, K2BET