DX ATLAS v.1.3

  • bob.walschaerts
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      Hello to you all
      Yesterday I thought that it was wonderfully working after the set up as
      recommended to me by Alex.However I had to wait a few minutes before
      something appeared on the screen.This morning 08.00 Z Telnet clusters
      ok but the download shows nothing. Too early here in Europe.?
      BOB ON4WA
    • bob.walschaerts
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
        Message was cut.To-day nothing on the screen with Telnet servers.Is it
        too early here in EUROPE 9.00 Z ? Has anybody an answer .TKS.BOB ON4WA