Re: Can't download any spots into BandMaster

  • wd4elg_base
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 18, 2008
      never mind. I was using v1.2, and I see v1.3 supports TelNet clusters.

      Alex, you are a genius

      Mark, WD4ELG http://wd4elg.net
    • s_k_o_g_g_e
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2008
        Any news on the web downloads? It takes forever to populate the list.
        I saw an old installation (1.2?) that worked and that was after
        DX-summit changed its layout so I'm really confused.

        Today I use 1.3 with both web and telnet and sometimes it seems like
        web is working but normally spots originate from telnet sources.

        73 de Andy in Lapland

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Pascal Breugelmans" <pa1br@...>

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
          Hi Andy,

          V.1.3 is not supposed to work with the web cluster. This version was
          modified to download spots from DX Summit in their new format but,
          unfortunately, this format changed several times after 1.3 was released. The
          DX Summit team announced yesterday that they are now providing the spot data
          in the old format on a special page on their new web site. I changed Band
          Master to work with that page, and a brief test confirmed that the page
          works fine. The updated version of Band Master will be released shortly.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 12, 2008
            Thanks for a speedy reply Alex!

            Looking forward to download the new version. BM is my favourite
            cluster tool. I have it integrated with Ham Radio deLuxe / Ionoprobe /
            DX Atlas and hamCap. Really nice!

            Cheers!

            Andy