RE: [dxatlas] IonoProbe Old and Recent question

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 7:18 AM
      Hello folks,

      Ionoprobe is now downloading the data.must have been gremlins running around
      in the NOAA server or maybe it was offline for maintenance. All fine now
      though.

      Incidentally, the website used for downloading the NOAA data is not
      'www.sel.noaa.gov' (which is the old NOAA ftp site I obtained from the
      Ionoprobe Help file) but is in fact 'www.swpc.noaa.gov' as stated in the
      .INI file in the Ionoprobe directory/folder.

      Fingers crossed.

      Have a good weekend.

      Chris

      _____