FT1K RX2 & Skimmer

  • Marijan Miletic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
      www.dh1tw.de inspired me to add 455 kHz YU1LM type SDR on FT-1000
      second receiver as bandscope and mults hunter with Skimmer. Sampling
      is at 5600/3/4=466.667 kHz suitable even for legacy 48 kHz soundcards
      at 11.667 Hz audio IF. Omnirig INI file was modified swapping VFOA and
      VFOB in Status2 command. I get proper freq display of RX2 and move
      main RX upon clicking to decoded callsign freq.

      N4ZR promoted WD5EAE scan script seems to be in corrupt ZIP file?

      73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU
    • Marijan Miletic
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        I got WD5EAE script runing now! Nice applet.

        73 de Mario, S56A

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Marijan Miletic" <s56a@...>