cw skimmer and freqs

  • haircutter14085
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hello,
      Well I finally have it working fb. Thanks to all that gave me all the
      tips and help. Great piece of software Alex.
      I finally uninstalled the program and also deleted the file that stays
      behind in program files.
      Reinstalled the software and left the audio "if" at zero where it was.
      When I click on a call in call list or on the screen. It goes rite to
      the center.

      Thanks to all

      Don...w2xb