Re: [dxatlas] cw skimmer

  • Frank LaFranco
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi Don,
      Another thing in the K3 that can affect the Skimmer frequency is the roofing
      filter offset. If you select different roofing filters (I.E. 2.7KHz, 500
      Hz, 200 Hz) you will see a frequency shift caused by the filter offset. If
      you are using 8 pole filters the offset should be Zero but the 5 pole
      filters have significant offset values. Change filters and see if you
      notice the difference. Also, be sure to select CW and not CW/Rev mode.

      Best 73,
      Frank - W6NEK