skimmer freq update

  • haircutter14085
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hello fellas,
      I have tried all the settings and get the same thing with the freqs.
      If I am copying a signal on the K3 at 7.034 it shows up on the skimmer
      at 7.036 , Guess it is the soundcard in the navigator. Going to connect
      a external later and see what happans..

      Don...w2xb
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2008
        Hi Don,

        Make sure that K3 is in the CW, upper sideband mode.