Re: [dxatlas] Band master

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi Dan,

      While the owners of the DXSummit site are playing with their data formats,
      Band Master cannot parse their output. I have modified the program to
      understand their current format, but I don't want to release it until I know
      that the format will not change again. For the time being, please use Telnet
      clusters instead of the Web cluster.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
        Alex

        What about DX Watch? Does Bandmaster read DX Watch?

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          Not yet