Re: [dxatlas] Band master

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
      Dear Alex

      Lately, Bandmaster does not show my cluster spots. I use DX Watch and the new DX Summit. Can you tell me why I cannot see my spots in Bandmaster?

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2008
        Hi Dan,

        While the owners of the DXSummit site are playing with their data formats,
        Band Master cannot parse their output. I have modified the program to
        understand their current format, but I don't want to release it until I know
        that the format will not change again. For the time being, please use Telnet
        clusters instead of the Web cluster.

        > Lately, Bandmaster does not show my cluster spots. I use DX Watch and the
        > new DX Summit. Can you tell me why I cannot see my spots in Bandmaster?
        >
        > Best Regards
        > Dan Schaaf
        > K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com "In the Beginning, there was Spark Gap"

      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
          Alex

          What about DX Watch? Does Bandmaster read DX Watch?

          Best Regards
          Dan Schaaf

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
            Not yet