Re: [dxatlas] Question about BandMaster and DXAtlas linkage

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
      Mark be sure that you have set BM to list calls some distance from you.
      If that setting is short you will only see calls with in a few miles.
      That may be the issue. I see none on mine for CW but there are quite a
      few on SSB. Nice opening on six meters as well. One of the best in a
      week or so!
      Best of luck....

      Bruce, K2BET

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
        Also.... be sure that you bring up DX Atlas from within BM and not by
        itself... I think that has made a difference for me before...

        wd4elg_base wrote:

        > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
        > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
        >
        > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
        >
        > Thoughts?
        >
        > Mark, WD4ELG
        > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Dan Schaaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
          I think that was the most correct answer.

          Best Regards
          Dan Schaaf

          wd4elg_base wrote:

          > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
          > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
          >
          > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
          >
          > Thoughts?
          >
          > Mark, WD4ELG
          > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

          > http://www.eset.com

        • wd4elg_base
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
            I was bringing up DXAtlas separately rather than from INSIDE
            BandMaster. Tha fixed it. Thanks, Bruce and all for the help

            Mark, WD4ELG
            http://wd4elg.net