Re: [dxatlas] Question about BandMaster and DXAtlas linkage

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
      Do you have a filter activated in BM ? DX Atlas shows filtered spots and recent spots

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
        Mark be sure that you have set BM to list calls some distance from you.
        If that setting is short you will only see calls with in a few miles.
        That may be the issue. I see none on mine for CW but there are quite a
        few on SSB. Nice opening on six meters as well. One of the best in a
        week or so!
        Best of luck....

        Bruce, K2BET

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
          Also.... be sure that you bring up DX Atlas from within BM and not by
          itself... I think that has made a difference for me before...

          wd4elg_base wrote:

          > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
          > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
          >
          > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
          >
          > Thoughts?
          >
          > Mark, WD4ELG
          > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

          > http://www.eset.com
        • Dan Schaaf
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
            I think that was the most correct answer.

            Best Regards
            Dan Schaaf

            wd4elg_base wrote:

            > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
            > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
            >
            > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
            >
            > Thoughts?
            >
            > Mark, WD4ELG
            > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

            > http://www.eset.com

          • wd4elg_base
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6, 2008
              I was bringing up DXAtlas separately rather than from INSIDE
              BandMaster. Tha fixed it. Thanks, Bruce and all for the help

              Mark, WD4ELG
              http://wd4elg.net