Question about BandMaster and DXAtlas linkage

  • wd4elg_base
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6 5:54 PM
      Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
      callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.

      No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.

      Thoughts?

      Mark, WD4ELG
      http://wd4elg.net
    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 6 6:14 PM
        Do you have a filter activated in BM ? DX Atlas shows filtered spots and recent spots

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 6 6:17 PM
          Mark be sure that you have set BM to list calls some distance from you.
          If that setting is short you will only see calls with in a few miles.
          That may be the issue. I see none on mine for CW but there are quite a
          few on SSB. Nice opening on six meters as well. One of the best in a
          week or so!
          Best of luck....

          Bruce, K2BET

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 6 6:17 PM
            Also.... be sure that you bring up DX Atlas from within BM and not by
            itself... I think that has made a difference for me before...

            wd4elg_base wrote:

            > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
            > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
            >
            > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
            >
            > Thoughts?
            >
            > Mark, WD4ELG
            > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

            > http://www.eset.com
          • Dan Schaaf
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 6 6:26 PM
              I think that was the most correct answer.

              Best Regards
              Dan Schaaf

              wd4elg_base wrote:

              > Nice 10 M Sporadic E opening this evening. Bandmaster show lots of
              > callsings. But DXAtlas is showing only a few.
              >
              > No obvious correlation to time of spot or location.
              >
              > Thoughts?
              >
              > Mark, WD4ELG
              > http://wd4elg.net <http://wd4elg.net>

              > http://www.eset.com

            • wd4elg_base
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 6 7:47 PM
                I was bringing up DXAtlas separately rather than from INSIDE
                BandMaster. Tha fixed it. Thanks, Bruce and all for the help

                Mark, WD4ELG
                http://wd4elg.net