Band Master 1.2

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      Band Master 1.2 has been released.

      Here are some screenshots of its new Spot History window:

      3DA0RN:

      http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist.gif

      R1MVI:

      http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist1.gif

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
        > Band Master 1.2 has been released.
        > Here are some screenshots of its new Spot History window:
        > 3DA0RN:
        > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist.gif
        > R1MVI:
        > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist1.gif

        I entered N8S in the callsign/prefix box and Spot History only
        provides signal/noise data for the past 3 days (on the Time tab). No
        spots are shown in a format similar to the gifs shown above. The
        Frequency tab has bandmaps but no data. The Text tab does not show
        any spots. I also tried entering KH8 instead of N8S and got the same
        results. Any suggestions?

        73, Barry K4CZ