Re: [dxatlas] Pin Annotation Viewing

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 4:37 AM
      Hi Joe,

      I tried to display pin annotations on the mouse-over hints in the past, but
      I failed. The annotations were an afterthought not planned in the original
      design, and there was no easy way to add the hints to the existing data
      structures. If I ever start writing a new version of DX Atlas from scratch,
      I will make sure that there is enough space for annotations.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 1:36 PM
        Hi Alex,

        Thanks. No big deal. In fact, I kludged up a way to pretty much do what I want. I modified the pin list to look like the city.lst file and loaded it. Now instead of cities I display the frequencies of the beacons/indicators and when I hover the cursor I get the call, frequency, and other stuff (including a "0 inhabitants" line).

        Thanks again for such a great program.

        joe n6kk