Re: [dxatlas] WG: FT1000MP & Softrock IF

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Toby,

      It is the OmniRig engine that decides which receiver to use. The commands
      to read the receiver frequency are stored in the FT-1000 MP.ini file in the
      OmniRig\Rigs directory. You can create a clone of this file and put another
      command that reads sub-receiver instead of the main receiver. The ini file
      structure is described in the documentation on the
      http://www.dxatlas.com/omnirig/ web site. Just remember to switch back to
      the original file when using another program, such as Faros, that needs to
      work with the main receiver.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      > Hi Alex,
      >
      > I'm using a Softrock IF on 455kHz in the sub-receiver of my FT1000MP.
      > Unfortunately cw-skimmer is retrieving the frequency information always
      > from
      > the main receiver.
      >
      > Might there be the posibility to add the feature to use also the
      > subreceiver
      > in on of the further versions of cw-skimmer?
      >
      > 73 Toby
      > EA4/DH1TW

    • Tobias Wellnitz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 9:46 AM
        Hi Alex,

        thanks. I just changed the labels of pmFreqA and pmFreqB in the inifile. Now
        I can use the main receiver independent of the subreceiver where the sdr /
        skimmer is connected to.

        73 Toby
        EA4/DH1TW

        _____