Band Master 1.2

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2004
      Hello everybody,

      I have just uploaded the Band Master 1.2 preview to
      http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/bandmaster12.zip

      New in this version:

      - extra filtering options: Only Spotted by Neighbors and Only New Countries;
      - Spot History function.

      Spot History displays spots in a completely new way that allows you to learn
      the opetating schedule of a DX.

      The setup package includes the latest version of OmniRig with direct user
      control over the RTS and DTR bits.

      While I am updating the Help file, please try the program and let me know if
      something has to be fixed before the final release.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        Band Master 1.2 has been released.

        Here are some screenshots of its new Spot History window:

        3DA0RN:

        http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist.gif

        R1MVI:

        http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist1.gif

        73 Alex VE3NEA
      • Barry
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2007
          > Band Master 1.2 has been released.
          > Here are some screenshots of its new Spot History window:
          > 3DA0RN:
          > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist.gif
          > R1MVI:
          > http://www.dxatlas.com/bandmaster/SpotHist1.gif

          I entered N8S in the callsign/prefix box and Spot History only
          provides signal/noise data for the past 3 days (on the Time tab). No
          spots are shown in a format similar to the gifs shown above. The
          Frequency tab has bandmaps but no data. The Text tab does not show
          any spots. I also tried entering KH8 instead of N8S and got the same
          results. Any suggestions?

          73, Barry K4CZ