15M propagation test TODAY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008
      To test the adage that the upper bands are often open when nobody's on
      them, I have put my SoftRock on 15M today. It is reporting all signals
      heard to http://skimmer.dxwatch.com . Antennas are a stack of Force 12
      C-3Es pointed at Europe, as I think the next several hours are the best
      possibility for European signals. If you'd like to know if you are being
      heard in the US, call CQ between 21000 and 21092, and then check the web
      site. I will turn the antennas to South America this afternoon.

      Maybe I'll try 10M tomorrow - if nothing else, should be interesting Es
      results from the Field Day activity.