DX ATLAS UPDATES ?

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      Hi all. I didn't know this group existed, i stumbled upon it by
      accident. I purchased DX Atlas years and was great software. Then i
      went QRT for some years and now in 2008 i am back.

      Does anyone have a current up-to-date IOTA List? Prefix List and Cities
      List? for use with DX Atlas please.

      I did find one that was up to date for 2007 but it is in the wrong
      format. AS i like to have where i can see the Island info on screen
      such as EU-101 etc etc.

      I hope someone can help.
      Thanks kindly

      Tony M0MTD
    • russianbrack
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
        I would also like to find those lists up-to-date There were quite some
        changes since the end of 2007.

        Yury

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2008
          Hello,

          When in doubt, check the DX Atlas download page and see if a new database is
          available.

          The current database includes an up to date prefix list, the city and island
          lists synchronized with the new prefix data, and a new dataset of time zones
          and summer/winter time transitions for the world.

          The IOTA list is not included with DX Atlas because it is a copyrighted
          material, and at the time of publication I did not have a permission to use
          it. I have such permission now, so the IOTA list will be included in the
          next update, along with the WAP (Antarctic bases) list. Contact me privately
          if you want a pre-release version of these new lists.