Re: [dxatlas] Band Master 1.3

  • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hi Alex,

      Thank you for notifying us of a new release.

      In future please make the announcement on the Ham-Software list whose
      link I have included below:

      This is currently a very low volume mostly announcement list but it
      currently has over 300 subscribers. There are busier lists but I am sure
      if amateurs start mentioning they saw your release notifications, many
      more would subscribe.

      73 de ZR1HPC
      Hylton