Re: [dxatlas] Re: Band Master 1.3

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
      Hi Ted,

      You do not have to re-enter your key, unless for some reason your name has
      disappeared from the About box.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
        Hi Alex,

        Thank you for notifying us of a new release.

        In future please make the announcement on the Ham-Software list whose
        link I have included below:

        This is currently a very low volume mostly announcement list but it
        currently has over 300 subscribers. There are busier lists but I am sure
        if amateurs start mentioning they saw your release notifications, many
        more would subscribe.

        73 de ZR1HPC
        Hylton