Re: Band Master 1.3

  • Ted
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
      Hi Alex, I have a registered version of BandMAster 1.2 and downloaded
      BM 1.3. Do I need to re-register BAndMaster 1.3 using the registration
      codes I got for registering 1.2? I really enjoy your program!!
      Tnx---Ted---KQ4MZ

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
        Hi Ted,

        You do not have to re-enter your key, unless for some reason your name has
        disappeared from the About box.

        <alshovk@...> wrote:

        > Band Master 1.3 has been released.
        >
        > New in this version:
        >
        > - support of Telnet clusters;
        > - Watch List;
        > - Notifications;
        > - improved Spot History display.
        >
        > This update is free for all registered users.
        >

        > 73 Alex VE3NEA

      • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
          Hi Alex,

          Thank you for notifying us of a new release.

          In future please make the announcement on the Ham-Software list whose
          link I have included below:

          This is currently a very low volume mostly announcement list but it
          currently has over 300 subscribers. There are busier lists but I am sure
          if amateurs start mentioning they saw your release notifications, many
          more would subscribe.

          73 de ZR1HPC
          Hylton