Re: [dxatlas] Rocky 2.0

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      Hi John,

      Select Delta-44 / Multi for input, and Delta-44 1/2 for output. If the input
      card has 4 channels, the program automatically switches to the diversity
      mode.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
        Thanks Alex, all seems to be working now.

        73 John, G3WKL
      • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
          Hi,

          Please subscribe to Ham-software mailing list for possibly better
          results and future product announcements.

          73 de ZR1HPC
          Hylton