Rocky 2.0

  • John Gould
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      I'm trying to use this diversity reception version but need some
      guidance on the "settings".

      My setup is a pair of SoftRock 6.2 Lites and thus I have a pair IQ
      channels, which I am feeding into inputs 1/2 and 3/4 on a Delta 44.
      What selection do I make on the Rocky2.0 "settings"? Presumably, the
      output can continue to come from Delta 44 1/2?

      73 John, G3WKL
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
        Hi John,

        Select Delta-44 / Multi for input, and Delta-44 1/2 for output. If the input
        card has 4 channels, the program automatically switches to the diversity
        mode.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
          Thanks Alex, all seems to be working now.

          73 John, G3WKL
        • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
            Hi,

            Please subscribe to Ham-software mailing list for possibly better
            results and future product announcements.

            73 de ZR1HPC
            Hylton