CW Skimmer ideas

  • hr_sgenusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      I've got a lot of ideas about using CW Skimmer and the data generated
      by CW Skimmer as I am sure others do. For me, the really interesting
      stuff will be possible if Alex will expose the data via a COM
      interface, in particular callsign/frequency/snr. Speed and decoded text
      would open some other possibilities as well. For example, a very
      interesting beacon monitor could be built on top of a COM interface to
      CW Skimmer.

      If anyone is interested in brainstorming or collaborating on using CW
      Skimmer please contact me. My "Station News" talks about some of what
      I've been working on http://www.wd5eae.org/StationNews.html