Re: [dxatlas] Band Master 1.3

  • Dan Schaaf
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
      Dear Alex

      This BM 1.3 does not show the digital button at the top of the window.
      How do I toggle it on/off?

      Best Regards
      Dan Schaaf

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2008
        Hi Alex, I have a registered version of BandMAster 1.2 and downloaded
        BM 1.3. Do I need to re-register BAndMaster 1.3 using the registration
        codes I got for registering 1.2? I really enjoy your program!!
        Tnx---Ted---KQ4MZ

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
          Hi Ted,

          You do not have to re-enter your key, unless for some reason your name has
          disappeared from the About box.

          <alshovk@...> wrote:

          > Band Master 1.3 has been released.
          >
          > New in this version:
          >
          > - support of Telnet clusters;
          > - Watch List;
          > - Notifications;
          > - improved Spot History display.
          >
          > This update is free for all registered users.
          >

          > 73 Alex VE3NEA

        • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
            Hi Alex,

            Thank you for notifying us of a new release.

            In future please make the announcement on the Ham-Software list whose
            link I have included below:

            This is currently a very low volume mostly announcement list but it
            currently has over 300 subscribers. There are busier lists but I am sure
            if amateurs start mentioning they saw your release notifications, many
            more would subscribe.

            73 de ZR1HPC
            Hylton