Band Master 1.3

  • Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7 5:25 PM
      Band Master 1.3 has been released.

      New in this version:

      - support of Telnet clusters;
      - Watch List;
      - Notifications;
      - improved Spot History display.

      This update is free for all registered users.

      73 Alex VE3NEA
    • Dan Schaaf
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7 6:24 PM
        Dear Alex

        This BM 1.3 does not show the digital button at the top of the window.
        How do I toggle it on/off?

        Best Regards
        Dan Schaaf

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23 7:50 PM
          Hi Alex, I have a registered version of BandMAster 1.2 and downloaded
          BM 1.3. Do I need to re-register BAndMaster 1.3 using the registration
          codes I got for registering 1.2? I really enjoy your program!!
          Tnx---Ted---KQ4MZ

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 24 3:54 AM
            Hi Ted,

            You do not have to re-enter your key, unless for some reason your name has
            disappeared from the About box.

            <alshovk@...> wrote:

            > Band Master 1.3 has been released.
            >
            > New in this version:
            >
            > - support of Telnet clusters;
            > - Watch List;
            > - Notifications;
            > - improved Spot History display.
            >
            > This update is free for all registered users.
            >

            > 73 Alex VE3NEA

          • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 25 9:53 AM
              Hi Alex,

              Thank you for notifying us of a new release.

              In future please make the announcement on the Ham-Software list whose
              link I have included below:

              This is currently a very low volume mostly announcement list but it
              currently has over 300 subscribers. There are busier lists but I am sure
              if amateurs start mentioning they saw your release notifications, many
              more would subscribe.

              73 de ZR1HPC
              Hylton