Rocky / SSB

  • Chris Roselaar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi Alex,
      Do yo uave any prognosis when SSB-modes will be supported by Rocky?
      Sorry for this very simple question - I just could not find an answer
      to it within the group-messages.
    • frederico_gaiaz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
        Hello, any news from this magnific programm?
        no Problem if we have to pay for a version with SSB.
        I use for SDR only this magnific programm.

        73'
        DM3FG / CT7ABA

        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Roselaar" <pa3fun@...> wrote:

        > Hi Alex,
        > Do yo uave any prognosis when SSB-modes will be supported by Rocky?
        > Sorry for this very simple question - I just could not find an answer
        > to it within the group-messages.

      • Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2011
          Hi Fredrico,

          You can ask on the Ham-Software mailing list at
          http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/ham-software

          If you find a new release announcement group, please let me know.

          73 de ZR1HPC
          Hylton
          Ham-Software Moderator