Does Voice Shaper run on Vista?

  • kiscomd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      Anyone?

      Program installs OK, but sound card selection boxes are blank. Vista
      problem or something I did (didn't do)?

      Thanks,
      Mike
      K2CBI
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        Mike, I don't have the answer to your Q but wanted you to know you are
        getting out. I don't use Vista nor have I tried Voice Shaper. I suspect
        Alex will have an answer to your Q when he gets a chance to respond. I
        have always had good luck with his products and he is usually quite
        prompt with a response on here. Best of luck with the new combo...

        Bruce, K2BET (MICH)
        --------------

        kiscomd wrote:

        > Anyone?
        >
        > Program installs OK, but sound card selection boxes are blank. Vista
        > problem or something I did (didn't do)?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mike
        > K2CBI

        > http://www.eset.com
      • Dave Toombs
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
          Just installed Voice Shaper on my Vista PC and all audio devices are available for selection. I have a Delta 44 Sound Card fitted and I am using one it it's outputs top feed audio to the rig. I want to use a webcam integral mike for my audio in (just for test) but although this device is available for selection, Voice Shaper doesn't receive any audio from it. This Webcam Mic works perfectly on Skype etc. I have shut down all apps that may be seizing the webcam mic, just in case that's the issue. Voice Shaper does accept live audio in from the Delta 44 sound card (used for PSK etc directly from the Rig) but doesnt seem to want to play with any other device on the PC.

          Anyone have any ideas on this, I'd be grateful for the heads up.

          --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "kiscomd" <k2cbi@...> wrote:

          > Program installs OK, but sound card selection boxes are blank. Vista
          > problem or something I did (didn't do)?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mike
          > K2CBI

        • Michael Weissman, M.D.
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
            I never got it to work on Vista Dave. Even installing to a non "Program
            Files" location. Too bad - it looked interesting.

            Mike
            K2CBI