Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas registration won't take

  • AA0OI
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 1:56 PM
      make sure when you cut and paste that you don't get an extra space at the begining or end of registration
      number

      Garrett / AA0OI

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
        I registered it yesterday (after having tried it last year) and had
        the same problem on the machine that I had installed the trial
        version on. It registered a newly installed copy (on my laptop)
        without problem, so the problem lies with the expiration of the trial
        version.

        I really would like to have it available on my desktop computer, so
        any help would be appreciated.

        73,

        Linda

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
          Hi Linda,

          The trial copy, expired or not, is registered exactly the same way as a
          newly installed copy. The problem you have described occurs if you copy and
          paste only a part of the key, or the key is corrupt in some other way. I can
          send you an auto-registration file that writes the key directly to the
          Registry, to avoid copy and paste errors, but I cannot post it to the forum.
          Please email me privately.