DX Atlas registration won't take

  • wrgingerich
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 12:52 PM
      I decided today that it was time to register DX Atlas 2.25, which has
      been dormant on my system for some time. After purchase, I did the
      cut & paste thing of the registration code into the program, and
      restarted as instructed. I still get the message that the trial
      period has expired, and that the program is unregistered. How do I
      get the registration to take effect?

      KA0GOG
    • AA0OI
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 1:56 PM
        make sure when you cut and paste that you don't get an extra space at the begining or end of registration
        number

        Garrett / AA0OI

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
          I registered it yesterday (after having tried it last year) and had
          the same problem on the machine that I had installed the trial
          version on. It registered a newly installed copy (on my laptop)
          without problem, so the problem lies with the expiration of the trial
          version.

          I really would like to have it available on my desktop computer, so
          any help would be appreciated.

          73,

          Linda

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 19, 2008
            Hi Linda,

            The trial copy, expired or not, is registered exactly the same way as a
            newly installed copy. The problem you have described occurs if you copy and
            paste only a part of the key, or the key is corrupt in some other way. I can
            send you an auto-registration file that writes the key directly to the
            Registry, to avoid copy and paste errors, but I cannot post it to the forum.
            Please email me privately.