Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer on another computer

  • bill_w4zv
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, James Streible <k4dli@...> wrote:

      > That is the way it has worked with some of his other programs.
      > I have 2 others running on the computer upstairs and the one in the
      shack.
      > Hopefully it will work the same for Skimmer.

      Thanks Jim! BTW for general info, the RegSoft site asks if you want a
      CD-ROM for another $9.99. I saw no reason to order that since I
      expect the current version to be updated frequently as Alex improves
      the decoding algorithms and adds other features.

      73, Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2008
        Hi Bill,

        Thank you for registering! You can use the same user name / registration key
        on all of your computers.