Re: [dxatlas] Skimmer on another computer

  • James Streible
    Message 1 of 4 , May 21, 2008
      Bill,

      That is the way it has worked with some of his other programs.
      I have 2 others running on the computer upstairs and the one in the shack.
      Hopefully it will work the same for Skimmer.

      Jim K4DLI

      bill_w4zv wrote:

      > Hi Alex,
      >
      > I'm asking this on the list since others might have the same question.
      > I just purchased Skimmer for use on my shack computer. I may want to
      > eventually put it on my laptop for expedition use. Do I simply
      > download Skimmer on that computer and enter the same Name and
      > Registration Key?
      >
      > Looking forward to playing with Skimmer in the CQ WPX this weekend!
      >
      > 73, Bill W4ZV

    • bill_w4zv
      Message 2 of 4 , May 21, 2008
        --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, James Streible <k4dli@...> wrote:

        > That is the way it has worked with some of his other programs.
        > I have 2 others running on the computer upstairs and the one in the
        shack.
        > Hopefully it will work the same for Skimmer.

        Thanks Jim! BTW for general info, the RegSoft site asks if you want a
        CD-ROM for another $9.99. I saw no reason to order that since I
        expect the current version to be updated frequently as Alex improves
        the decoding algorithms and adds other features.

        73, Bill
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21, 2008
          Hi Bill,

          Thank you for registering! You can use the same user name / registration key
          on all of your computers.