Re: [dxatlas] Bandmaster into MixW???

    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 11:30 AM
      Hi Steve,

      Select "OmniRig" in the radio selection box in MixW, then both programs will
      have access to the radio.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 19 11:54 AM
        Alex,

        Thank you

        so could I, in theory also run CWskimmer on that port also?

        well, not really that important...

        But thanks fer tip
        Steve W1CDX

        Message 3 of 5 , May 19 4:09 PM
          CW Skimmer would also have access to the radio. In fact, all programs that
          support OmniRig can control the radio simultaneously.

          so could I, in theory also run CWskimmer on that port also?

          well, not really that important...

          But thanks fer tip
          Steve W1CDX

          > Hi Steve,
          >
          > Select "OmniRig" in the radio selection box in MixW, then both
          programs will
          > have access to the radio.

        • Steve Hunt
          Message 4 of 5 , May 20 5:21 AM