Bandmaster into MixW???

  • Steve Hunt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2008
      Hi all.

      Is there a Gateway were I can use the Bandmaster instead of the MixW
      DXCluster Window???

      Bandmaster would work... but

      My Radio is on Com6 = used by MixW

      and I cannot use Com6 again for Bandmaster... Is there another way?

      Thanks
      Steve, W1CDX
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2008
        Hi Steve,

        Select "OmniRig" in the radio selection box in MixW, then both programs will
        have access to the radio.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 19, 2008
          Alex,

          Thank you

          so could I, in theory also run CWskimmer on that port also?

          well, not really that important...

          But thanks fer tip
          Steve W1CDX

          Message 4 of 5 , May 19, 2008
            CW Skimmer would also have access to the radio. In fact, all programs that
            support OmniRig can control the radio simultaneously.

            so could I, in theory also run CWskimmer on that port also?

            well, not really that important...

            But thanks fer tip
            Steve W1CDX

            > Hi Steve,
            >
            > Select "OmniRig" in the radio selection box in MixW, then both
            programs will
            > have access to the radio.

          • Steve Hunt
            Message 5 of 5 , May 20, 2008