Re: CW Skimmer with SDR-IQ

  • k0ivk
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
      Alex
      Thanks for the reply. I have V1.1 and I think I have everything set as
      per the help file for the SDR-IQ. I selected the SDR-IQ in the Hdwe
      type, I've tried all the sampling rates(my SDR-IQ is set at 150Khz BW)
      CW pitch is set at 700Hz on both Spectravue and CW Skimmer. The
      soundcard is showing already in the AudioI/O box, I have tried both MME
      and WDM for soundcard driver. The SDR-IQ is working fine and I
      downloaded the sample recording for CW skimmer and it worked fine. But
      trying to use it with the SDR-IQ, I dont get any display on CW SKIMMER
      and when I click on Start/Stop button on CW Skimmer I get the
      message "Unable to Create the SDR14X Object.
      Hope you can help I'm sure hoping I can get CW Skimmer going!!
      Thanks, Joe k0ivk
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2008
        Joe,

        Do not run SpectraVue when CW Skimmer is running in the SDR-IQ mode. Make
        sure that the dll is registered as described in the Help file.

        Please send your further messages to my direct email as most subscribers of
        this group are not interested in the details of your setup.